I am committed to maintaining your website after the initial design is completed. Maintenance is defined as keeping the website current and may include:
- Adding, updating or deleting any text on your website
- Adding new audio or video files
- Adding new photos to a page or gallery
- Modifications to headers or footers
- New pages
- Search engine optimization
- Social updates including Google+ and Facebook
Terms and Conditions
- Website maintenance is available for midimutt.net design clients only
- If you have purchased a complete web site design package from midimutt.net, all edits are free during the first month after site launch
- Minimum editing time/fee: 5 minutes
- Web site editing charges are billed monthly when accumulated editing time is 20 minutes or more
- Payment for website maintenance is due 30 days after the invoice date. Maintenance services will be suspended on past due accounts
- $30.00 per hour for all web site maintenance
- 10% markup for assistance with domain name registration
- Domain name renewal service not available
1 How do I know how much editing time is involved?
A written estimate will be provided when requested. As many satisfied, long-term clients know, editing sessions are always fairly priced, and are handled ASAP.
2 Can I send file attachments?
Send edits and attachments to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Generally speaking, attachments larger than 10 MB cannot be sent reliably.
For Files Larger Than 10 MB
- Use a file transfer service, such as “MailBigFile“. Send up to 5 big files, maximum file size 2GB (membership not required)
- Send CDs or other digital media to: Midimutt Productions, 1856 North Nob Hill Road, #311, Plantation, FL 33322-6548